Saturday 5 September 2015

Flash Game That Will Blow Engineers' Mind

**Update - Credit to Eyezmaze
**pss: If you like this game, check other games by Eyezmaze here

Hi!!!

I still remember a flash game that I used to play when I am at MRSM.
Haha At that time, I played flash game only because I lived at hostel so I had time to play at the library only. There was one time when I played, suddenly the game was closed and I thought that it must be the librarian or Pakcik Library yang shut down my game. wadehekk.

HUHU nevermind. I just wanna share with you a game that quite interesting to play at all age! haha I don't really know what's the name of the game and the link since I only have a copy of the game in my laptop.

Select English if you don't understand Japanese!

What I get for the first time


There is a family live there! So sweet. Figure it out...
LETS PLAY!!


Enjoy! This game is not belong to me. Full Credit to Shibaura Institute of Technology

Do you get all maximum level? Share with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment