Friday 4 September 2015

Learnt HTML&CSS at CodeAcademy

Hi :) Yes I am stressed.
I just wanna tell you that I have completed a course about HTML&CSS at Code Academy. As a treat, I have promised to clean my 3rd room :) Proudly to tell, I have cleaned my room and abundant the unused old books..

Today, I plan to learn jQuery....
I haven't completed JavaScript yet but I insist to learn jQuery because JavaScript is quite difficult and I have forgotten everything. lulz Furthermore, jQuery take only 3 hours to complete than JavaScript - 8 hours.

I am into web development and I learn to create a website by myself without going to any class T_T I learn and make mistakes. Its difficult to learn with only Google as your tutor. However, I am persistent since I don't have money. I invest my scholarship and buy domain and hosting also a theme! LOL. My money always gone for an investment to advance myself. The most important is I NEVER REGRET.

What I have learnt so far. There are some skills that I haven't complete yet


The interface to learn jQuery
What are you waiting for? Start learning and playing with code. Click here.
Code Academy let you learn for free without advertisement and fee. They get investment from great investors and stand for free education. Start now or you will be left behind. There is a kid that learn from Code Academy and create amazing Apps. Why don't you?

Start now just for fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment